Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. Different. But Wonderful. It was a little less hectic for us this year with Trevor's family being in Utah and this being the first Thanksgiving without my dad. Even with as many challenges we have faced this year we feel we still have so many things to be thankful for. Thank you for all of you who went out of your way this year to help and encourage my family. I still recieve texts and cards from a lot of you and I am so thankful for that. Our three little girls are growing big and are healthy. We are fortunate to be able to buy a new house. Everyone in our house is back to sleeping through the night and in their own rooms. We are thankful for Trevor who works so hard so we have a certain lifestyle and mommy can go shopping on Black Friday :) We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving as well.


The centerpiece at Peyton's Thanksgiving table at school (she is the one on the orange feather all the way to the right)


Here is what Presley is thankful for....how cute is that?


Cutest turkey ever!!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I give birth to infer from a scarcely any of the articles on your website now, and I definitely like your fashionableness of blogging. I added it to my favorites net period muster and disposition be checking back soon. Divert report register out my site as highly and fail me know what you think. Thanks.