Monday, November 29, 2010

Team Toys R Us!!

Every year my mom and I shop early on Friday morning for black Friday...well this year Toys R Us opened at 10pm and after Kevin and I researched the best places for a few select items, we decided we needed to go. So at 8:00 we got in line. We about the 20th people in line. We needed a bunch of one item and since the store would only let us buy a certain amount per person, I needed a team of 6. So my mom, Lindsay, my girlfriend Nicole and her sister, and I waited in line. It was cold!!! Things were good until about 3 minutes until 10:00 and then it got intense. People started cutting in line and rushing in the door. Cops were yelling, people were screaming (inluding 2 members of team Toys R Us) It was crazy!!! But we have a ton of laughs from the whole ordeal. Thanks everyone who waited and helped me. Mission was accomplished. I can't wait until next year!


You cold mom?

Team Members!!!




4 comments:

whitney Wilde said...

this was the first year and I cece didnt get to go!!!!
I was working black friday for the first time ever!!!! nordstrom was crazy!
Looks like you had fun! Love you and want to go next year with you!!!!!

Shannon said...

You go girls!! We went but not early and didn't get out of our car. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Nice posting. Terima kasih

Anonymous said...

Nice post. Thanks.