Thursday, September 30, 2010

Today....

Is emotionally harder than yesterday
I realized loss is way more physical than I thought it would be
Peyton and Presley hugged before they went into their classrooms which made me smile
Piper spit up on me while I was talking to a group of moms at school
I feel stressed about where my kids will go to school for elementary school
We learned we are most likely going to get the house we wanted
I feel blessed that not only do I have a husband but truly a partner
I cried 3 times before 9 a.m.
I want to be strong for my sisters and my mom
I realized that last statement might be harder than I thought
I am trying not to spend any money
I am all caught up on upcoming events and activities and am going to sit on my couch for 30 min.
I am going to workout
I am probably going to cry a few more times
I am going to do something nice for someone because that usually makes me feel better
I am meeting a friend for a drink
The girls and I are going to get mani and pedi's
I am feeling the loss of my dad
I am frustrated that loss of my dad is out of my control
My girlfriend called just when I needed to talk to someone
I am missing my best friend who will be moving to Atlanta in a few weeks
I am overwelmed by different emotions
I am angry that my dad left me and I have to answer the tilted head "how are you doing?" question everywhere I go
I felt better about everything after I showered


Tomorrow..... is a new day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you!

Jamie and Jill said...

I am so sorry you are hurting. I wish there was something I could say or do...just know we are all thinking about you. XOXO

Shannon said...

My heart goes out to you. I, too, wish that there was something I could say or do to make the hurt go away. You're in my thoughts.