Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blog Update!

This post is for my Aunt Vicki! She has a requested that I update my blog so I thought I would send her a special shout out! We are headed to Las Vegas to see Garth Brooks so this will be once again a short post.

The girls are doing really well. Both girls have started school and LOVING it. Peyton is already learning so much and we are so proud of her. She knows how to write all her letters and is now putting words together. Presley is doing extremely well in her class and her teachers have already pulled me aside to tell me how wonderful she is. They say she is a great listener (must be a school thing), helps pick up, and shares with others. Her teachers said they are so lucky to have her in their class. We feel the same way!! She has also started dance and is doing really well at that too. She has grown up so much in the last 2 months. We love her so much! And finally Piper....she started a music class and laughs and smiles the entire time! It is a nice way for her and mommy to spend some one on one time together. She has however started waking up again...ugh. We are hoping this is because she is teething!!!!

Other than that we are busy busy and living life to the fullest!


Presley and her cousin Jack on their first day of school!
Piper and Daddy
Presley looks a little scared there....but she wasn't. I think mom and dad were embarrassing her.

1 comment:

whitney Wilde said...

i agree with vicki, you need to blog more so i can see you guys! love you all!