Sunday, March 6, 2011

Disney for a Day

We had the opportunity to go to Disneyland for the day with my sister and her family. Kevin's son is visiting from North Carolina for two weeks so for the first weekend we all headed to the happiest place on earth! We LOVE Disney so we couldn't pass :) We had such a great time. I took the two older P's while my brother and sister in law took care of the Cub! (thanks so much Seth and Dani). We were only able to spend a day and a half with the James' family while they stayed the entire weekend. We loved getting to know Braxton and the kids played really well together. We spent 13 hours at the park on Friday!!! What fun we had. We also got to see the the World of Color show which was very cool! Thanks for all the fun memories Lindz, Kev and B. We love you all so much!


After 6 hours in the car we were finally to Disney

Ok...are these kids 5 years old or a 16?






We loved the Mad Hatter...him and Alice spent 20 minutes at our table

lets go!!!!



My little Pistol





Mission Complete!

2 comments:

whitney Wilde said...

THIS LOOKS LIKE A BLAST! I LOVE how the girls pose all out in every picture! I am so glad it was so fun!

Bri said...

this post makes me miss you meg! lets get together soon and catch up! :)