Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Atlanta: Me, Singne and a little Dingo baby!

Over this past weekend I had the opportunity to visit Singne in Atlanta! All by myself (thanks babe :)) Mike was out of town so it was just me, Singne and her little unborn baby girl who we now refer to has her dingo baby. I know this doesn't make any sense to anyone as to why we started refering to her baby as a dingo but every time we said it ( with a fun accent of course) we would laugh, so the joke continues....

It was such a relaxing weekend. Singne and Mike have such a beautiful home. There is plenty of space for visitors although I decided to bunk in her room anyways. We definitely had a lot of catching up to do. It has been so hard to have a lengthy conversation with her lately with the the time difference of 3 hours but we now have a set schedule as to when we will call each other so I am soooo excited for that. We stayed up late (really late) chatting, laughing, and remembering some crazy times. So fun. We registered her and the baby, looked at bedding and looked at furniture. We even fit some shopping for us in too. The weather was rainy most of the time but was a wonderful change for me.

I loved every second of my trip and can't wait to bring the entire family back in July!!! I love you Singne and thanks for having me.


Here is Singne in her nursery. Mike is so excited to get painting it....PINK! Here a few purchases we made while we were there.


We didn't take a lot pictures so when we decided we better have a few to document the trip we needed to set up the equipment!
And here we are!!!
Here we are on their porch...pretty view
And here is the picture that Singne will be mad at me for posting!!! But look at how stinkin cute she is.

1 comment:

whitney Wilde said...

i am glad you were able to see your bff!
she looks so cute!