Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Toothless

Big News in our house is that Peyton has lost her first tooth! It fell out while eating an apple (actually it was an oreo) at school. It was so exciting!!! I was a little late picking her up so when I did she was sitting with the entire teaching staff of La Casa and everyone was so great in sharing in her excitement. So we did contact the toothfairy and let her know we needed her to visit....which she did. It was the fastest Peyton has ever fallen asleep for us! The next morning was so amazing to see her face when she got her money!!!! I guess we enter the next chapter of of lives...

Dear Peyton: I can not believe you lost your first tooth!!! I remember exactly where I was, what we were wearing and who we were with the day that tooth came in. You were 6 months old, it was April 16 which just happened to be Easter, and we were with all our family and friends and Grayhawk for brunch! I got teary eyed that day thinking time was going by so fast and you were already getting teeth! And now almost 5 years later I am getting teary eyed thinking the exact same thing except you are losing them instead of getting them. You are so amazing! I love you so much and am so excited for all the fun things and awkward pictures that lie ahead :) muah! Love, Mom




1 comment:

Dani said...

What a sweet post. Congrats to Peyton, she's growing up so fast.