Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pretty Puppy

So we were watching football a few weeks ago at my sister and brother in laws when Kevin and I started talking about their dogs. I had commented that I have a hard time telling them apart and that he she make Jeter (the girl dog) a little more girly to make it easier on me. His response "Go For It!" So....I did. I went over to their house last night and performed a doggy makeover.

We started by giving the pup some pink highlights.....we want her to stand out! Then I painted her long toenails a beautiful red and then put some shining black bows in her hair! She looked so cute! I should of done a before and after picture but forgot. She was a good sport (and so were you Kev) and I think she likes being pampered!

Here is Kevin and Jeter mid dye

We had to let the hair dye sit for about 15 minutes
Pretty toes!!
close up
almost done
adding the bows
done!
Here hair actually looked cuter once it had dried.
Thanks for letting me come over and play!

No comments: