Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Baby Wilde Update

Here are the pictures from our ultra-sound today.  I was feeling really confident that this was a girl....and still don't know officially if it is but this baby looks like so much like Trevor as a baby, it creates a little doubt.  But both my girls look like Trevor so that doesn't say too much Heartbeat was really high, 161, and was extremely active during the photo shoot.  We are in the process of scheduling an actual date to get this babe out....so stay tuned for that.   I am glad the baby is growing into its nose....if you remember from first ultra-sound it had a big nose.  Now I just want the baby to get a chin :)  Please know that I am only kidding and love this baby soooo much but it is fun to guess and pick at.  I would love to hear all your thoughts on if you think it is a boy or a girl so feel free to leave a comment....Aunt Val, I will check tonight to see if anyone can leave a comment or if you have to be a blogger member....I will keep you posted.  Enjoy!



I think this looks like a girl....it already has a bow in her hair :):)
See what I mean about no chin :):)

2 comments:

Dani said...

I say it's a boy.
Seth says girl.
Jackson says "another Presley." Looks like I'm out numbered.

The Hodge Family said...

I say a boy. I dont know why I just do! I think Peyton & Presley need some blue in their life ;-)