Sunday, January 17, 2010

5 Years

On Friday, Trevor and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary.  Trevor kidnapped me around lunch time and took me to The W hotel for lunch, facials, Sushi Roku for dinner, a romantic suite overlooking the pool (we hung out on our patio for 2 hours people watching because it overlooked the pool bar/night club), a movie, and breakfast in bed the next morning.  It was a great weekend remembering where we were 5 years ago and how much has changed in 5 years.  I still have the worlds greatest husband so that is the only thing that hasn't changed in 5 years.  I probably would have taken more pictures but when you have some extra weight on you, no matter what the cause, I didn't feel like jumping in front of the camera :)

I love you Trevor!


One of our engagement photos
Sealing the deal


5 years later....

1 comment:

The Wildes said...

Awww, well done Trevor! Were so happy for you, you guys are the best and deserve the best. And a nice break is just what the doctor ordered for you, Meghan!