Tuesday, August 9, 2011

1st Day of Kindergarten!!

It's Official! Peyton started Kindergarten yesterday! Such a great day and she was so excited! She was so cute in her uniforms and walked right in to her class. She has a great teacher and we are so excited for all the fun things she is going to learn this year. She is so grown up and so sophisticated, I can hardly believe it. She came home with positive things to say about her day. I thought the day was long! I kept checking the clock to see when I could pick her up! Only a few tears were shed from mom (and Aunt Lindsay) and she was on her way. We live right down the street so I did drive by the school 3 or 4 times to see if I could see her on the playground! I tend to stress over the little things like the drop off routine ( I am suppose to drop her off at the playground and then when the bell rings she finds her teacher or class), finding someone to sit with at lunch or play with on the playground and of course just making sure she is comfortable in her enviroment. Presley and Piper miss her tons too! Oh so many changes! It is only day 2 and I am exhausted! School does start really early (7:45a.m.) which for us is crazy early!

Thank you for everyone who called, text or emailed to wish Peyton good luck! She is so loved and for that we are so grateful. Thanks GiGi for coming with and supporting Peyton. That was so special for her.


Breakfast
Full body shot....how cute is she in the uniform??
Proud mom and dad
Team Peyton
Peyton went right in and found her name tag
her friend Abby and Peyton
This after they kicked the parents out :(

Peyton we love you so much! We hope you have the best year ever!!!

4 comments:

whitney Wilde said...

its crazy she is growing up so fast! SHE IS BEAUTIFUL THOUGH! I cant get over how beautiful all of your girls are! Love you guys!

Dani said...

She's darling in that uniform! I can't believe she's in kindergarten.

Melissa said...

Megan..Its Melisssa (Heidi's sister)..she sent me your blog address a while back...Your family is adorable. I love seeing all the girls grow. Say Hi to Trevor..and hugs to you. We have #2 coming in October...a brother for Tatum. Just wanted to say HI>

vicki lustig said...

Hi guys sorry it has taken me so long to comment but I just wanted to say how confindent and wonderful Peyton looks. And how grown up Meg and Trevor looks now that you are big school parents!!! Hugs to all Vicki