Monday, May 9, 2011

Play For Mark

On May 1st my family and I organized a Memorial Golf Tournament in honor of my dad. It was a huge success and we raised approximately $5000 to give to a scholarship fund for a female athlete at Horizon High School. A HUGE thank you to all our family and friends who contributed, donated, played, shared their stories, and spent their Sunday morning with us. We are overwhelmed with the turnout and everyone's excitement for our cause. We have learned this past year how important relationships are and we treasure each and everyone of you. Thank you again for all the love and support!

Dad! We love you and hope you had a good seat up there as you watched us Play for You.

I only have a few pictures because they weren't taken on my camera so I hope no one gets their feeling hurt if they don't see there photo!!!


Meg, Brad and Lindsay
Looking good Damian
Mark, Casey, Mike and Jeff
Damian, David, Ted and Trevor
James, Amy, Angela, and John
The ladies....Lindsay, Meg, and Jenn
Mike, Shane, Meg and Steve
Singne ( you can't even tell she is pregnant!) and Meg. Her and her husband Mike flew in from ATL to be with us.
Singne and Mike

2 comments:

Jamie and Jill said...

That is awesome. I am so sorry Jamie missed it. It's been crazy here........he's been recovering from a heart condition. Can we still donate?

Meghan and Trevor said...

no worries!!! You take care of that Hubby of yours....we will do this again next year. I read your post about his heart condition! That is so crazy. I am glad he is feeling better.