Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sneak Peek

A lot of you have been asking us how we are painting/decorating the nursery so we thought we give you a sneak peak of what we've done.  We did finish the painting and have now put the furniture in.  So here it is....

The walls are cream (it looks pink in this photo but its not) and light brown.  We will add wall accessories, rugs and bedding once we know if we are doing pink or blue.  We love the room and feel like we are ready to bring home a baby!

I will post belly pictures soon.  Everyone wants to see the belly:)  I love looking at pregnant people's bellies too...it is just very different when it is mine, but I will post some hopefully this week as I am running out of time to do so.  I will try and get some better pictures of the room too, this one I already had on my camera and it was easy!


No comments: