Sunday, December 6, 2009

Busy!

We have been so busy!  So I am behind in my blogging.  I am going to try and catch up in one blog.  We had a wonderful and tiring Thanksgiving.  We spent the morning with the Wilde's (I have no pictures from the morning :( ) and then finished over at the Wogan's.  The next morning my mom and I hit the Black Friday sales and knocked out almost all our Christmas shopping!  We had a wonderful morning.  Here are a few pictures from the Wogan Thanksgiving.

The family getting ready to play Apples to Apples
Kevin and Aunt Vicki with their game faces on
Peyton and Gigi
Then on that Sunday we took the girls to Disneyland with some friends for a few days.  We had another magical experience and enjoyed seeing the Christmas version of Disney.  I won't bore you with the same old pictures but we saw lots of characters some old and some new.  The parade was fun and the fireworks were amazing too.  I think we are officially Disneyed out!  After we go home from Disney we went to zoo lights for Trevor's annual client holiday bash.  I however, forgot my camera in the car...so no pictures of that, but we all loved the lights and the event was a success!

The limo ride to the hotel
Waiting for our friends to arrive.
Also, Peyton is drinking hot chocolate and not coffee....

Our sweet girls
Christmas at Disneyland!!


We love Mary Poppins and Bert
We had a fun opportunity to meet the new Princess Tiana (not sure if that is right) from the new movie The Princess and The Frog. Her outfit was beautiful.  Her Prince was charming too!
The entire group in front of the castle!
Then the search was on for the perfect tree.  And after a half hour of discussion we found it!

Here it is decorated except the angel on top.  That would be Trevor's job so it might not get done until Christmas Eve :):)
And here is the kids tree.  They did a nice job decorating it all by themselves.  Nice job girls

Grandma Wilde came over and shared the Christmas story with the girls and gave them a nativity set to play and learn with.  It was a wonderful evening and we enjoyed sharing the true meaning of Christmas.  Thanks Grandma!


And then this past weekend a few of us went to Las Vegas to go to the Rodeo!  What a FUN time this was.  We went and bought cowboy boots and all the fun accessories.  This is one of the funniest things we have done and we recommend it to everyone.  I will try and post video of the bull rides soon.  I am so bummed I didn't get to ride it (darn pregnancy) but next year I will be on it!

Here are Kevin and Trevor watching the U of A football game in their new boots.
Papa taking on the bull

Kevin riding the bull

Our new kicks!  Seriously, so much fun.
Yee Haw!

1 comment: