Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Best Friend's Wedding!

My best friend, Singne, got married last weekend and the girls and I were in the wedding.  I don't have a lot of pictures yet but these are some before the ceremony.  The girls did GREAT! Peyton took her job very seriously and did everything asked of her.  She even sat between Singne's parents and stood up and gave her approval with them.  Such a fun moment.  Presley was minute by minute.  We weren't sure if she would make it down the aisle but as soon as she saw Peyton throwing rose petals she decided she would like to do that too!  So it was a success!  
Singne looked AMAZING.  The most beautiful bride. Her day was perfect and we are so blessed to be a part of it!  Congrats Singne and Mike!!!

The girls getting dressed...


She had so much fun.  She looked so pretty.
The flower girls


Love these next two pictures....

2 comments:

The Wildes said...

Your girls are so beautiful in those dresses. And of course, Signe looks stunning. I can't wait to see more pics, talk to you soon :)

ArizonaLewis said...

oh. my. gosh.
congrats sing!!!!
so FREAKING beautiful.
(and the P's look pretty cute too)