Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So Funny!

The other night at dinner the girls were cracking up and I tried to get a little of it on video. It was during dinner time so Presley does have some gross looking food on her face:) This wasn't as funny as when they first started doing it, I had to coax Peyton on a little bit because she wanted to look and hold the camera. It is so fun to watch them play and interact together. Peyton doesn't have to do a whole lot and Presley will start laughing so hard. So stinkin cute, I had to share:)

1 comment:

ArizonaLewis said...

I love your girls. They are such a perfect combo of you and Trev. So, I'm a blogger now. We will for sure stay in better touch! I've lost my phone and the new one's on order so.. sorry if I've missed your calls. When you get a sec, email me your new number (and Singne's too!) xox- Hev